Rethink EMG Challenge: 8 Investigators Invited to Participate in Phase 2
December 8, 2021
The De Luca Foundation is pleased to invite 8 investigators with transformational ideas to Phase 2 of the inaugural Rethink EMG Challenge, for proposing unique and innovative methods to utilize EMG in practical assessments.
The 8 invitees for Phase 2 are affiliated with the following institutions:
- University of Colorado – Boulder (USA)
- University of Waterloo (Canada)
- University of Toledo (USA)
- George Mason University (USA)
- Manchester Metropolitan University (UK)
- Universidad Finis Terrae (Chile)
- University of Manitoba (Canada)
- University of Roehampton (UK)
Four (4) finalists from Phase 2 will be chosen to receive $30,000.00 USD and a wireless EMG system (valued at $10,000.00 USD), to carry out their proposed work that will introduce EMG into practical assessments.
The De Luca Foundation was pleased to receive entries from 186 investigators in 38 countries during Phase 1, with proposals representing a broad range of interests in human movement sciences. We are impressed with the quality of the proposals, which is a testament to the creativity and innovative spirit of those aiming to improve human health and movement.
We encourage all to participate in future opportunities presented by the De Luca Foundation.