Fall 2018 Research Scholarship is Now Open
October 1, 2018
The DLF Research Scholarship is a biannual contest to aid undergraduate and graduate student conducting research in the neuromuscular/neuromechanics domain.
Two research scholarships totaling up to $30,000 USD are awarded each year.
Undergraduate and graduate students from academic institutions are eligible to apply.
- The undergraduate/graduate student responsible for the research project can submit the application; or, a supervisor or university officer may submit the application on behalf of the student.
- The application must identify the undergraduate or graduate student responsible for performing the research described in the application.
- The application must be submitted on our website.
The winner will be selected by the DLF Advisory Board or nominated External Reviewers. Eligible applications are scored based on the significance, innovation, scientific approach, clarity of the description & their relevance of the project to the goals of the DLF. For detailed information, click here.
The scholarship may be used to fund any of the elements necessary to develop the proposed work, with 80% of the requested amount directed towards supporting the student time on the proposed project.
The following costs cannot be included in the request:
- Indirect costs and fringe benefits
- Tuition costs
- Entertainment and social activities.
Funds will be disbursed to the recipient’s institution.
Details regarding specific instructions for submission can be found here.
Dates & Deadlines
|Project Start Date
|Project End Date
|Progress Report Due
|Final Project Report Due