2018 Student Travel Awards
January 8, 2018
The De Luca Foundation has officially opened applications for the 2018 Student Travel Awards campaign.
The Foundation has set aside up to $10,000.00 USD to aid students attending select domestic and international conferences during this calendar year.
The eligible conferences are as follows:
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Society of Biomechanics
- European College of Sport Science
- World Congress of Biomechanics (only for students who submitted an abstract to the ‘Motor Control’ session)
- Canadian Society for Biomechanics
Awards will be paid in the amounts of $500/student for the World Congress of Biomechanics attendees, and $400/student for all other conference attendees.